Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingFebruary 8th, 2020Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
At March’s meeting of the Ladder, the focus was on the heart: learning different ways of listening to the heart, what a healthy heart sounds like, and how to reset a heart that’s not doing what it’s supposed to do. … Continue reading
We keep telling you “this is what the Ladder is all about.” Take a look at what happens at the Ladder:
You might already think that being a physician would be one of the coolest gigs on earth. But what if you could be a sports doc for pro football, basketball, hockey or baseball teams? Join us at the next Ladder … Continue reading
Are you a high school student interested in exploring your options for a career as a health care professional? Do you already know you want a career as a physical therapist, dentist, veterinarian, surgeon, physician or medical researcher and want … Continue reading
You see plenty of these kinds of hearts around Valentine’s Day… …but what does a real heart, YOUR heart, actually look like? Maybe you’ve seen pics of the human heart, or even had to learn about the heart in school … Continue reading