Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingSeptember 14th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Dental Day – July 13th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Pharmacy – June 8th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Food as Medicine – May 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Nursing – April 13th
Tag Archives: medical procedures
The Ladder is a Society of Medical Scholars ages 9 to 99, and meetings are the second Saturday of every month and open to anyone and everyone. You’ll have a lot of fun, get a free lunch, and probably even … Continue reading
You see plenty of these kinds of hearts around Valentine’s Day… …but what does a real heart, YOUR heart, actually look like? Maybe you’ve seen pics of the human heart, or even had to learn about the heart in school … Continue reading