Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 202114 days to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
Tag Archives: Medicine
At prior sessions of the Ladder (like this one and this one too) we’ve learned a number of things about ears and medical practice that focuses on the ears. This month we’re going to revisit the ears, with a focus … Continue reading
The Ladder is a Society of Medical Scholars ages 9 to 99, and meetings are the second Saturday of every month and open to anyone and everyone. You’ll have a lot of fun, get a free lunch, and probably even … Continue reading
You might already think that being a physician would be one of the coolest gigs on earth. But what if you could be a sports doc for pro football, basketball, hockey or baseball teams? Join us at the next Ladder … Continue reading