Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20213 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Tag Archives: medical career mentorship
Diabetes is what happens in the body if sugar doesn’t get processed right so that little or none of it gets into the cells where it’s needed. And if sugar builds up in the blood, it causes all sorts of havoc in the body. It all … Continue reading
At prior sessions of the Ladder (like this one and this one too) we’ve learned a number of things about ears and medical practice that focuses on the ears. This month we’re going to revisit the ears, with a focus … Continue reading
In our Ladder sessions we talk a lot about everything from the brain and nervous system to the digestive system, from eyes and ears to teeth and organs. But how are all of those bits and pieces of our bodies held … Continue reading