Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingSeptember 14th, 201928 days to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Dental Day – July 13th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Pharmacy – June 8th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Food as Medicine – May 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Nursing – April 13th
- [CANCELLED] Next Session at The Ladder: Neurology – March 9th!
Tag Archives: youth mentorship
Medical scholars at July’s session of the Ladder had the opportunity to try their hands at surgery and suturing! Our youngest scholars focused on learning the finer points of tying off sutures using needle drivers without needles (safety first!) … Continue reading
In our Ladder sessions we talk a lot about everything from the brain and nervous system to the digestive system, from eyes and ears to teeth and organs. But how are all of those bits and pieces of our bodies held … Continue reading
At the March session of The Ladder, medical scholars had the opportunity to learn about the brain and nervous system. But before getting down to the medical science fun, scholars split into smaller groups so they could get to know … Continue reading
Think you know the heart? Have you been-there/done-that on all things heart & cardio? Have you been honing your mad stethoscoping skills? Well, at February’s session of the Ladder you’ll have the opportunity to see and learn some things about … Continue reading