Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 202117 days to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
Tag Archives: youth mentorship
Medical scholars at July’s session of the Ladder had the opportunity to try their hands at surgery and suturing! Our youngest scholars focused on learning the finer points of tying off sutures using needle drivers without needles (safety first!) … Continue reading
In our Ladder sessions we talk a lot about everything from the brain and nervous system to the digestive system, from eyes and ears to teeth and organs. But how are all of those bits and pieces of our bodies held … Continue reading
At the March session of The Ladder, medical scholars had the opportunity to learn about the brain and nervous system. But before getting down to the medical science fun, scholars split into smaller groups so they could get to know … Continue reading
Think you know the heart? Have you been-there/done-that on all things heart & cardio? Have you been honing your mad stethoscoping skills? Well, at February’s session of the Ladder you’ll have the opportunity to see and learn some things about … Continue reading