Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20217 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Tag Archives: heart function
Valentine’s Day is once again nearly upon us, bringing to mind hearts galore! Join us at this month’s session of the Ladder where we’ll be learning all about REAL hearts like the one in your chest working tirelessly 24/7/365 to circulate … Continue reading
Think you know the heart? Have you been-there/done-that on all things heart & cardio? Have you been honing your mad stethoscoping skills? Well, at February’s session of the Ladder you’ll have the opportunity to see and learn some things about … Continue reading
You see plenty of these kinds of hearts around Valentine’s Day… …but what does a real heart, YOUR heart, actually look like? Maybe you’ve seen pics of the human heart, or even had to learn about the heart in school … Continue reading