Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingOctober 12th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Dental Day – July 13th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Pharmacy – June 8th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Food as Medicine – May 11th!
Tag Archives: heart function
Valentine’s Day is once again nearly upon us, bringing to mind hearts galore! Join us at this month’s session of the Ladder where we’ll be learning all about REAL hearts like the one in your chest working tirelessly 24/7/365 to circulate … Continue reading
Think you know the heart? Have you been-there/done-that on all things heart & cardio? Have you been honing your mad stethoscoping skills? Well, at February’s session of the Ladder you’ll have the opportunity to see and learn some things about … Continue reading
You see plenty of these kinds of hearts around Valentine’s Day… …but what does a real heart, YOUR heart, actually look like? Maybe you’ve seen pics of the human heart, or even had to learn about the heart in school … Continue reading