This is a free program for scholars in medicine ages 9-99. We meet every second Saturday of the month at UROC. Please wear a mask.
Our next session…
- Time: Saturday, Dec 10th, from 12:30-2:00 pm
- Topic: COVID-19 Boosters with Phyllis Wheately Community Center, White Coats for Black Lives, and more
- YOUTH (ages 9-18): Elementary through high schoolers just show up
- MENTORS (ages 18+): Undergraduate and beyond fill out this form
- As a reminder: The Ladder is youth-centered programming that allows for parents, adults, and other health professional students, teachers, and workers to attend in a learning community. To learn more go to our website, facebook, or instagram.
Hi, I love your logo!!! Can I use the logo to make a t-shirt for my granddaughter who attends? Do you have buttons? Thanks, Roberta Kemp, librarian P.S.: I work at Sumner Library which is in North Minneapolis. Could you send me a poster PDF to promote the Ladder? Roberta