Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20213 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Tag Archives: surgery
This month’s session of the Ladder in North Minneapolis will be all about surgery & suturing! You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the variety of helpers involved in various aspects of surgery (hint – it’s not only physicians/surgeons!), and the … Continue reading
Medical scholars at July’s session of the Ladder had the opportunity to try their hands at surgery and suturing! Our youngest scholars focused on learning the finer points of tying off sutures using needle drivers without needles (safety first!) … Continue reading
This month we’ll be exploring a topic well known to more senior medical scholars but entirely new as a topic at the Ladder: surgery & sutures – or, to use terminology that’s more widely known outside of medicine, operations and stitches! You’ll have … Continue reading