Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20213 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Tag Archives: Brain
At the March session of The Ladder, medical scholars had the opportunity to learn about the brain and nervous system. But before getting down to the medical science fun, scholars split into smaller groups so they could get to know … Continue reading
[Please note: this month’s Ladder will be at the Minneapolis Urban League – 2100 Plymouth Ave N. in north Minneapolis, right across from the UROC. Park at UROC building and safely cross over Plymouth Ave to the Urban League] It’s a good bet … Continue reading
Medical scholars at May’s meeting of the Ladder got the chance to learn all about the brain, nerves and reflexes: how you use them for something as simple as clapping, testing how fast your nerves let your brain talk to … Continue reading
So you’ve got sweet moves. How do you make those happen? Do you have to think through each and every motion, how every single muscle in your arms and legs will twitch and tug when they need to so you … Continue reading