Every Second Saturday of the Month, 12:30-2:30 at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 10th, 2018Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Mind-Body Medicine – December 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Eyes and Ears – November 10th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine! October 13th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Food as Medicine! September 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Wilderness Medicine! August 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Babies! July 14th!
Category Archives: about the Ladder
You see our recaps posted here every month and probably have some sense of what we’re up to at the Ladder. But what’s the point? What’s the purpose? This awesome vid captures, in the voices of our own medical scholars – young and elder … Continue reading
June’s meeting of the Ladder was all about the gastrointestinal system (<– that’s just the fancy name for everything that’s part of our digestive systems, including the stomach and guts). Talking about the digestive system can make us giggle or … Continue reading
Medical scholars at May’s meeting of the Ladder got the chance to learn all about the brain, nerves and reflexes: how you use them for something as simple as clapping, testing how fast your nerves let your brain talk to … Continue reading
We keep telling you “this is what the Ladder is all about.” Take a look at what happens at the Ladder: