Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 9th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
Category Archives: about the Ladder
You see our recaps posted here every month and probably have some sense of what we’re up to at the Ladder. But what’s the point? What’s the purpose? This awesome vid captures, in the voices of our own medical scholars – young and elder … Continue reading
June’s meeting of the Ladder was all about the gastrointestinal system (<– that’s just the fancy name for everything that’s part of our digestive systems, including the stomach and guts). Talking about the digestive system can make us giggle or … Continue reading
Medical scholars at May’s meeting of the Ladder got the chance to learn all about the brain, nerves and reflexes: how you use them for something as simple as clapping, testing how fast your nerves let your brain talk to … Continue reading
We keep telling you “this is what the Ladder is all about.” Take a look at what happens at the Ladder: