Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 202165 days to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Category Archives: about the Ladder
You see our recaps posted here every month and probably have some sense of what we’re up to at the Ladder. But what’s the point? What’s the purpose? This awesome vid captures, in the voices of our own medical scholars – young and elder … Continue reading
June’s meeting of the Ladder was all about the gastrointestinal system (<– that’s just the fancy name for everything that’s part of our digestive systems, including the stomach and guts). Talking about the digestive system can make us giggle or … Continue reading
Medical scholars at May’s meeting of the Ladder got the chance to learn all about the brain, nerves and reflexes: how you use them for something as simple as clapping, testing how fast your nerves let your brain talk to … Continue reading
We keep telling you “this is what the Ladder is all about.” Take a look at what happens at the Ladder: