Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 2021Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Upcoming Session Saturday, April 10th, from 12:30-2:00pm
- Upcoming Session: March 13th at 12:30 pm
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
Tag Archives: nervous system
At the March session of The Ladder, medical scholars had the opportunity to learn about the brain and nervous system. But before getting down to the medical science fun, scholars split into smaller groups so they could get to know … Continue reading
[Please note: this month’s Ladder will be at the Minneapolis Urban League – 2100 Plymouth Ave N. in north Minneapolis, right across from the UROC. Park at UROC building and safely cross over Plymouth Ave to the Urban League] It’s a good bet … Continue reading
Medical scholars at May’s meeting of the Ladder got the chance to learn all about the brain, nerves and reflexes: how you use them for something as simple as clapping, testing how fast your nerves let your brain talk to … Continue reading
So you’ve got sweet moves. How do you make those happen? Do you have to think through each and every motion, how every single muscle in your arms and legs will twitch and tug when they need to so you … Continue reading