Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 2021Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Upcoming Session Saturday, April 10th, from 12:30-2:00pm
- Upcoming Session: March 13th at 12:30 pm
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
Tag Archives: hearing
Medical scholars at June’s session learned all about ears, sound and balance. Scholars learned how to use otoscopes to look at the anatomy of the ear… …and audioscopes – devices used to check hearing function. Medical scholars learned … Continue reading
At prior sessions of the Ladder (like this one and this one too) we’ve learned a number of things about ears and medical practice that focuses on the ears. This month we’re going to revisit the ears, with a focus … Continue reading
At February’s meeting of The Ladder, we learned all about hearing and ears: inner and outer parts of the ear, how sound travels through our ears so we can hear it, how to find out if something’s wrong in an … Continue reading
The next meeting of The Ladder is in just a few days – Saturday February 8th – on the topic of ears and hearing! Probably won’t take you long to think of what your ears do for you and why … Continue reading