Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 2021Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Upcoming Session Saturday, April 10th, from 12:30-2:00pm
- Upcoming Session: March 13th at 12:30 pm
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
Tag Archives: ENT
At June’s meeting of the Ladder, medical scholars gathered for food, fun and learning about ENT (ears/nose/throat) medicine and physiology! First, while sharing lunch in small groups, medical scholars introduced themselves to one another and spent some time sharing perspectives on a couple of particularly relevant thoughts from … Continue reading
Otolaryngology. Say what? Try oh-toe-lare-in-gol-oh-jee. Also known as ear/nose/throat medicine, or just ENT for short. The field of medicine encompasses not only some of the longest, most tongue-twisting, Latin & Greek-rooted terms you’ll ever have to hear/read/pronounce, but also plenty of impressively tidy abbreviations. Ear/nose/throat medicine has all the phenomenal cosmic … Continue reading