Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 9th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
Tag Archives: otolaryngology
At June’s meeting of the Ladder, medical scholars gathered for food, fun and learning about ENT (ears/nose/throat) medicine and physiology! First, while sharing lunch in small groups, medical scholars introduced themselves to one another and spent some time sharing perspectives on a couple of particularly relevant thoughts from … Continue reading
Otolaryngology. Say what? Try oh-toe-lare-in-gol-oh-jee. Also known as ear/nose/throat medicine, or just ENT for short. The field of medicine encompasses not only some of the longest, most tongue-twisting, Latin & Greek-rooted terms you’ll ever have to hear/read/pronounce, but also plenty of impressively tidy abbreviations. Ear/nose/throat medicine has all the phenomenal cosmic … Continue reading