Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 9th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Dental Day – July 13th!
Tag Archives: lungs
If you’re a student in Twin Cities, the summer of 2015 has officially passed into history and you’re back to school this week! As a young North Minneapolis scholar getting your game-on for the new school year, the Ladder is your resource for exploring health career options, … Continue reading
Saturday’s meeting of the Ladder was all about asthma – or as medical scholar Renee put it: “Asthma! And Asthma.” Punctuating asthma with both a “!” and “.” was to teach us about asthma not only as an acute condition … Continue reading
At a previous gathering of The Ladder, we learned all about the lungs. Maybe you’ve heard of asthma – a condition that keeps the lungs from functioning as awesomely as they should. At April’s meeting of the Ladder we’ll learn specifically about asthma … Continue reading
At February’s meeting of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages learned about lungs – how they work, how to find out if they’re working right, and what it sounds and looks like when they’re not working very well. Before … Continue reading