Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20214 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Tag Archives: lungs
If you’re a student in Twin Cities, the summer of 2015 has officially passed into history and you’re back to school this week! As a young North Minneapolis scholar getting your game-on for the new school year, the Ladder is your resource for exploring health career options, … Continue reading
Saturday’s meeting of the Ladder was all about asthma – or as medical scholar Renee put it: “Asthma! And Asthma.” Punctuating asthma with both a “!” and “.” was to teach us about asthma not only as an acute condition … Continue reading
At a previous gathering of The Ladder, we learned all about the lungs. Maybe you’ve heard of asthma – a condition that keeps the lungs from functioning as awesomely as they should. At April’s meeting of the Ladder we’ll learn specifically about asthma … Continue reading
At February’s meeting of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages learned about lungs – how they work, how to find out if they’re working right, and what it sounds and looks like when they’re not working very well. Before … Continue reading