Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 9th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
Tag Archives: youth development
Sports medicine brings together two awesome things: sports AND medicine! If you play sports or watch sports – you know there are plenty of opportunities for injuries and a need for treatment, physical rehabilitation and therapy: Sports medicine works across … Continue reading
October’s session of the Ladder was led by the fantastic folks from the University of Minnesota Dental School! Our young medical scholars had the opportunity not only to learn about dentistry but also to have hands-on experience in aspects of dental practice. … Continue reading
At September’s session of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages had the opportunity to not only learn about but also to try out some of the core tools physicians use in patient care, including: stethoscopes (<– one of the universally recognized … Continue reading