Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingMay 11th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at the Ladder: Food as Medicine – May 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Nursing – April 13th
- [CANCELLED] Next Session at The Ladder: Neurology – March 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neurology – March 9th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Lungs – February 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Blood – January 12th!
Tag Archives: youth development
Sports medicine brings together two awesome things: sports AND medicine! If you play sports or watch sports – you know there are plenty of opportunities for injuries and a need for treatment, physical rehabilitation and therapy: Sports medicine works across … Continue reading
October’s session of the Ladder was led by the fantastic folks from the University of Minnesota Dental School! Our young medical scholars had the opportunity not only to learn about dentistry but also to have hands-on experience in aspects of dental practice. … Continue reading
At September’s session of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages had the opportunity to not only learn about but also to try out some of the core tools physicians use in patient care, including: stethoscopes (<– one of the universally recognized … Continue reading