Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 2021Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Upcoming Session Saturday, April 10th, from 12:30-2:00pm
- Upcoming Session: March 13th at 12:30 pm
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
Tag Archives: youth development
Sports medicine brings together two awesome things: sports AND medicine! If you play sports or watch sports – you know there are plenty of opportunities for injuries and a need for treatment, physical rehabilitation and therapy: Sports medicine works across … Continue reading
October’s session of the Ladder was led by the fantastic folks from the University of Minnesota Dental School! Our young medical scholars had the opportunity not only to learn about dentistry but also to have hands-on experience in aspects of dental practice. … Continue reading
At September’s session of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages had the opportunity to not only learn about but also to try out some of the core tools physicians use in patient care, including: stethoscopes (<– one of the universally recognized … Continue reading