Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingMay 11th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at the Ladder: Food as Medicine – May 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Nursing – April 13th
- [CANCELLED] Next Session at The Ladder: Neurology – March 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neurology – March 9th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Lungs – February 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Blood – January 12th!
Tag Archives: dentistry
October’s session of the Ladder was led by the fantastic folks from the University of Minnesota Dental School! Our young medical scholars had the opportunity not only to learn about dentistry but also to have hands-on experience in aspects of dental practice. … Continue reading
We know GOING to the dentist probably isn’t in your top ten list of awesomest, most fun things to do. However, we guarantee that the next session of the Ladder (this coming Saturday October 11th) where we focus on dental care, … Continue reading
We were super fortunate to have some awesome guest scholars at the March meeting of the Ladder: students from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry! After making use of our mouths to eat lunch and introduce ourselves to one … Continue reading