Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 9th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
Tag Archives: sphygmomanometer
At September’s session of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages had the opportunity to not only learn about but also to try out some of the core tools physicians use in patient care, including: stethoscopes (<– one of the universally recognized … Continue reading