Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 9th, 2019Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Obstetrics (OB) – August 10th!
Tag Archives: Sports injury
Sports medicine brings together two awesome things: sports AND medicine! If you play sports or watch sports – you know there are plenty of opportunities for injuries and a need for treatment, physical rehabilitation and therapy: Sports medicine works across … Continue reading
Just a reminder that the last Ladder meeting of 2013 will be December 14th! So before holidays and school vacations get a hold of you, dig yourself out of that snowdrift and join us on the second Saturday of December … Continue reading
No, you’re not having deja vu…pinch-hitting for Medical Scholar Renée at December 14th’s meeting of the Ladder will be sports medicine physician David Olson, M.D.! Dr. Olson will be teaching about sports injuries and reading x-rays, as well as demonstrating … Continue reading