Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20213 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Monthly Archives: April 2015
As our Ladder medical scholars learn each month, medicine very often focuses on addressing obvious physical things like broken bones, a tumor growing where it doesn’t belong, pressure level in blood vessels, how the heart is functioning, using medicine to … Continue reading
In our Ladder sessions we talk a lot about everything from the brain and nervous system to the digestive system, from eyes and ears to teeth and organs. But how are all of those bits and pieces of our bodies held … Continue reading