Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20215 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The Ladder is a Society of Medical Scholars ages 9 to 99, and meetings are the second Saturday of every month and open to anyone and everyone. You’ll have a lot of fun, get a free lunch, and probably even … Continue reading
Your eyes (or eye, if you’re like this guy) are one of the main ways you interact with the world; in fact it’s pretty likely you’re using them to read this right now. If you think about it – it’s … Continue reading
Nobody could resist the cuteness of our youngest ever Ladder scholars during the July’s meeting…nobody! Our last meeting was about babies, the care of their mother as they march along thru their pregnancy (also called prenatal care). Prenatal care is … Continue reading