Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20216 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Tag Archives: microbiology
They’re everywhere…all around you…on you…in you…we’re talking about microorganisms! We mean critters like bacteria, viruses, some parasites – all the beasties that are microscopic (unable to be seen without extreme magnifying tools). Some microorganisms play roles in keeping you healthy (hi there Lactobacillus acidophilus!), while some … Continue reading
July’s meeting of The Ladder brought together medical scholars of all ages to the UROC in North Minneapolis to learn about infectious disease. In addition to learning about different varieties and causes of infectious disease, we learned about those folks in medicine & … Continue reading