Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 2021Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Upcoming Session Saturday, April 10th, from 12:30-2:00pm
- Upcoming Session: March 13th at 12:30 pm
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
Tag Archives: infectious disease
They’re everywhere…all around you…on you…in you…we’re talking about microorganisms! We mean critters like bacteria, viruses, some parasites – all the beasties that are microscopic (unable to be seen without extreme magnifying tools). Some microorganisms play roles in keeping you healthy (hi there Lactobacillus acidophilus!), while some … Continue reading
July’s meeting of The Ladder brought together medical scholars of all ages to the UROC in North Minneapolis to learn about infectious disease. In addition to learning about different varieties and causes of infectious disease, we learned about those folks in medicine & … Continue reading