Every Second Saturday of the Month, 12:30-2:30 at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingNovember 10th, 2018Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Mind-Body Medicine – December 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Eyes and Ears – November 10th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine! October 13th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Food as Medicine! September 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Wilderness Medicine! August 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Babies! July 14th!
Monthly Archives: September 2014
At September’s session of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages had the opportunity to not only learn about but also to try out some of the core tools physicians use in patient care, including: stethoscopes (<– one of the universally recognized … Continue reading
Lots of professions make use of tools and gadgets to get the job done: Doctors also use plenty of tools, equipment, gear and gadgets to help in assessing patients’ conditions: At September’s session of the Ladder, you’ll have the opportunity … Continue reading