Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingMay 11th, 201921 days to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Nursing – April 13th
- [CANCELLED] Next Session at The Ladder: Neurology – March 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neurology – March 9th!
- Next Session at the Ladder: Lungs – February 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Blood – January 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Mind-Body Medicine – December 8th!
Monthly Archives: September 2014
At September’s session of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages had the opportunity to not only learn about but also to try out some of the core tools physicians use in patient care, including: stethoscopes (<– one of the universally recognized … Continue reading
Lots of professions make use of tools and gadgets to get the job done: Doctors also use plenty of tools, equipment, gear and gadgets to help in assessing patients’ conditions: At September’s session of the Ladder, you’ll have the opportunity … Continue reading