Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingFebruary 8th, 2020Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
Monthly Archives: September 2014
At September’s session of the Ladder, medical scholars of all ages had the opportunity to not only learn about but also to try out some of the core tools physicians use in patient care, including: stethoscopes (<– one of the universally recognized … Continue reading
Lots of professions make use of tools and gadgets to get the job done: Doctors also use plenty of tools, equipment, gear and gadgets to help in assessing patients’ conditions: At September’s session of the Ladder, you’ll have the opportunity … Continue reading