Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 202116 days to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
Tag Archives: first responders
Who are the first responders in your community? First responders are exactly that: those first on the scene certified to respond to medical emergencies! The main first responders you may have come across include fire fighters and emergency medical technicians (EMTs … Continue reading