Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingFebruary 8th, 2020Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine – September 14th!
Monthly Archives: August 2015
What a great day at The Ladder, wonderful turnout of students and mentors multiple small groups learning and teaching each other all about vital signs, shock , and sepsis! Breaking into small groups keeps everyone involved and engaged. This small … Continue reading
He’s in SHOCK! What does that even mean? This Saturday at The Ladder you will learn what that means, you will learn what makes vital signs VITAL, and you will learn why the ICU, Intensive Care Unit is so intense! … Continue reading