Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8, 2021Come to the next session of The Ladder - where YOU are a member of a Society of Medical Scholars! Stay tuned, sign up to follow the posts for announcements.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Upcoming Session Saturday, April 10th, from 12:30-2:00pm
- Upcoming Session: March 13th at 12:30 pm
- Happy New Year: The Ladder is Back
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
Monthly Archives: August 2015
What a great day at The Ladder, wonderful turnout of students and mentors multiple small groups learning and teaching each other all about vital signs, shock , and sepsis! Breaking into small groups keeps everyone involved and engaged. This small … Continue reading
He’s in SHOCK! What does that even mean? This Saturday at The Ladder you will learn what that means, you will learn what makes vital signs VITAL, and you will learn why the ICU, Intensive Care Unit is so intense! … Continue reading