Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20216 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Monthly Archives: August 2015
What a great day at The Ladder, wonderful turnout of students and mentors multiple small groups learning and teaching each other all about vital signs, shock , and sepsis! Breaking into small groups keeps everyone involved and engaged. This small … Continue reading
He’s in SHOCK! What does that even mean? This Saturday at The Ladder you will learn what that means, you will learn what makes vital signs VITAL, and you will learn why the ICU, Intensive Care Unit is so intense! … Continue reading