Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingNext MeetingMarch 9th, 201917 days to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- Next Session at the Ladder: Lungs – February 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Blood – January 12th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Mind-Body Medicine – December 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Eyes and Ears – November 10th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Emergency Medicine! October 13th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Food as Medicine! September 8th!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
What comes to mind when you think of emergency medicine? Maybe ambulances screaming by, doctors rushing about, television dramas? Emergency medicine in the real world deals with “stabilization, management, diagnosis, and disposition of individuals with acute illness and injury.” Those … Continue reading