Every second Saturday of the month, 12:30-2:30pm at the UROC BuildingCOVID19 has Cancelled In person meetings this year until further noticeFebruary 8th, 20217 months to go.
Keep up with the Ladder on Twitter!My Tweets
- In-Person meeting of The Ladder Cancelled due to COVID19. Subscribe for updates
- Next Session at The Ladder: Sports Medicine – February 8th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Surgery and Suturing, January 11th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Neuro – December 14th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: Veterinary Medicine – November 9th!
- Next Session at The Ladder: PT/OT/ST – October 12th!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
What comes to mind when you think of emergency medicine? Maybe ambulances screaming by, doctors rushing about, television dramas? Emergency medicine in the real world deals with “stabilization, management, diagnosis, and disposition of individuals with acute illness and injury.” Those … Continue reading